Saturday, August 27, 2011

contest!!!

Its celebration time.. My blog’s birthday is coming up.. i thought of celebrating it with all of you with a contest..

TOPIC: WHAT BLOGGING MEANS TO YOU

LAST DAY:5-09-2011

VOTING LAST DAY: 7-09-2011

RESULTS: 8-09-2011.


All of you can write and give the link to this post as comments. I am not the judge; it’s going to be all of you. After 4-09-2011, you will be asked to vote for the best post. Based on the maximum number of votes, you will win a logo and title. I am not offering any gifts :). As you might have to reveal identity and give address all that. I hope you agree with that.. J



4 comments:

Tharani said...

What blogging means to me. There's a lot I have to think about.Sure, I will participate and will send the link :)

Ashreya said...

Tharani: ya ya..please do think and post.. all the best.. :)

RS said...

Here's my 2 cents...(written in a hurry!)

http://rushmechatter.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-blogging-means-to-me.html

Ashreya said...

@RS: thank you.. do read other entries and vote.