Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog special


In another 14 days, its going to be my blogs birthday. It is when my dream of “ Ashreya” solidified. I was in pre-final year of my college. I dreamt of opening an office for myself in the name of ASHREYA. But when I realised that, it not going to come up, I thought I will name my baby ASHREYA. But some how, it didn’t happen. So just my blog name became ASHREYA. I some how have a special feeling towards this name and hence my blog.

My blog has become my second baby, friend, relative and everything. I share my feeling with it. I write my views on it. I exhibit my talent on it and what not.. I have made new friends through it. I have found the old once. What a lovely platform.

So, here I decided to write few post on blog itself. I saw few people conducting contest. I don’t know, if I have to make a contest. Please give your opinions..

6 comments:

Tharani said...

Happy birth day to your blog..
I thought your blog got the name from your daughter but is it vice-versa here???

Ashreya said...

Tharani:birthday is yet to come in 14days.. so thinking how to make it special

Ashreya said...

Tharani:i did want to name my daughter Ashreya. but in chennai, there is hospital for mentally challenged children in this name. so my husband was reluctant to name her ashreya. so we named her Advika.

RS said...

Wow! Congratulations! Will wait and watch what special you will be doing... And definitely participate if there is a chance! :-D

neha said...

I love the name 'ashreya' .. What is the meaning of this word?

Ashreya said...

@RS: thank you.. the contest is out.. check it out and please do participate..

@neha: ashreya means shelter.