Monday, March 07, 2011

confession of a wife...

I know I am doing this late, but never mind. I know it takes a great deal for me to say, “I love you” to anyone. But to you it always seems to be an exception. May be I should learn to tell you,” I love you” more often than wait for this particular day. I prefer writing it down as it remains a document of evidence for you to say in future that,” you did love me once, so better don’t fight with me now”.

I know it’s going to be almost a year since we got married. And most of the times I have only shouted at you than understanding you. But remember you too did the same. Still I like the carefree attitude of yours and un-egoistic nature. That is only keeping us move together in life. I really appreciate that quality of yours. You really don’t allow the fights to go more than few hours.

I like the fact that you don’t hesitate to show your love for me ever. May be that what gives me the energy for all the day. The kiss at the start of the day and hug at the end.. And I know I am so mean that I get work done from you. I keep asking you for things without moving my ass, and you don’t hesitate to get up how many ever times I ask request. God knows, who else can be as lucky as me to get such a lovely husband.

I know how much you are struggling hard to convince me that you are going to be a perfect dad... and I always complain that you don’t care. I am sorry about it. I just feel that you are not talking much to baby like me. May be our baby is smart and it understands the silent love of yours unlike me.

I should also thank you for your patience.. That you tolerate me so much, though I interfere in all your office and personal works. I know, I should keep myself away.. May be eventually I will learn.

I think I am in all love with you from the time I knew that I am pregnant. Thanks for all the efforts you are taking to stay with me and the baby.. But for you, staying in this strange land would have been difficult for me. I know I irritate you by scolding your mom often.. I am sorry , I can’t help it. I feel all this extra love what I have might be due to release of this oxytocin. It’s a hormone which gives this special love bond. How much I wish I had this hormone always in me.. J

I feel that, whatever I felt, I already wrote in the blog which I wrote for your b’day. So, here I am struggling to write. Anyways, it feels nice to write a love letter, even after becoming your wife and making a promise to live with you all my life. It was so nice to read your long love letter last year.. so, I thought of giving you the pleasure of reading this love letter..

Love you dear

-Ashreya’s mom.

No comments: