Thursday, September 08, 2011

happy b'day blog-Congratulations

today is my blog's b'day.. its 4 years old now..:)

Here is the result for the contest,” what blogging means to me”. Thank you for your efforts in writing the post and submitting. There were three entries, not bad na.. its better than not having any entry. I liked all the three post.

Pepper

Tharani

RS.

So, the winner is .. RS. And surprise for you.. there is a prize. You win 2 tickets for a movie in inox.. congrats dear..

Also read my post on “what blogging means to me”.

Note: Please RS do tell me the nearest inox for you and the date when you are free with movie you want to watch. Will mail you the tickets.

11 comments:

RS said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I DONT belive this! hehehehehehehehehe! I WON! IM SO HAPPY!

Thank You! Thank You! And 2 tickets to a movie in Inox - wow! Thats so sweet of you!

And hey - do tell who voted for me?! Just curious...

Will definitely get back to you on that - AND will I also get that Logo and Title? Im so greedy na?

This is the first time I won something here (so what if its just 1 of 3!!) *goes away still gushing*...

Tharani said...

Haaa. RS you are going to inox... Congrats on the award..
So where are you taking us for treat :)

R's Mom said...

Awesome..happy birthday to your blog

and RS congrats...wanna come to Mumbai, I will show you around and then we can go for that free movie ;)

Ashreya said...

@RS:congrats again RS..i dont get the info on who voted yar.. logo.. i am still working on it.. once i finish it, will definitely pass it on to u..

Ashreya said...

@tharani: hey u wanted participation prize na.. what do i give u?? :).

Ashreya said...

@r's mom: thanks for the wishes..that is indeed a great offer to RS.. then i will also join u.. u hav to just book flight tickets for us.. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy blog anniversary :)
Congratulations RS on winning that fabulous prize :)

tharani said...

Yayyy I WON TOO (What if it is participation prize)

Now I am getting a treat from RS and a particapation prize from you.. How cool is that.. Yayyyyy

neha said...

happy bday blog!! :)

RS said...

How do I contact you then? :-) Would love to do another post saying I won AND add the Logo to it - knowing the creative you - I know that Logo will be awesome and colourful!

And dumb me - I forgot to wish only! - Happy Bday to Ashreya Blog! :-D

Ashreya said...

@RS: just mail me @ ashreyamom@gmail.com. or post as comment, i will not publish it..

@CB:thanks for the wishes..

@neha: thanks yar..